- Manages complex, mission-critical information technology (IT) projects from design and development technology vantage point to production, which includes software development, hardware implementation, interface development, user interfaces, user integration and acceptance testing.
- Oversees project planning, including assigning tasks with corresponding due dates, maintaining project schedules, minimizing and/or mitigating project slippages, and conducting necessary research.
- Work closely with executive level leadership, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Translating leadership’s vision into an achievable implementation plan
- Lead daily project meetings in accordance with Security Sciences’ established policies.
- Identifies resources to develop and manage project plans, as well as effectively and efficiently utilize staff, equipment, and other applicable resources.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage Proofs-of-Concept (PoC) trials for new technology solutions as part of ongoing projects or as independent projects.
- Conduct frequent risk assessments and cost-benefit analyses to identify and resolve issues that may disrupt projects.
- Coordinate and manage the overall service or product provided to a customer end-to-end.
- Provide weekly project reports and metrics to key stakeholders.
- Liaise with other city government agencies to facilitate project completion.
- Build and maintain professional contacts with customers, stakeholders, and vendors.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience managing technical projects.
- At least one year of agile development experience
- Experience managing enterprise level security projects and programs.
- Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information System Management, Business Administration (or significant coursework in these areas)
- Prior experience working with local, state, or federal government entities.
- Industry recognized project management certifications (ex: PMP, CSM, CSP-SM)
- Industry recognized cybersecurity certifications (ex: Security+, CISM, CISSP, GIAC Certifications) is an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand complex business processes and translate them into technical solutions.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with clients at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines across multiple time zones and proactively manage deliverables with minimal supervision.
- High level collaboration with demonstrated ability working on multiple teams in large or complex environments such as multi time zones and geographies on deadline-driven schedules.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for technology consulting and a proven track record of success in the required competencies, we would love to hear from you. Join our dynamic team and make a significant impact on the growth and success of our organization.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you as our Director of Technology Consulting Practice.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, advisory, managed services, and implementation.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.