- Understand business requirements and set functional specifications for business reporting.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) with specific objectives and track them regularly.
- Developing and maintaining data models and creating compelling visualizations and reports that convey insights from the data.
- Create, test, and deploy Power BI scripts, as well as execute efficient deep analysis.
- Create charts and data documentation with explanations of algorithms, parameters, models, and relationships.
- Provide technical input and effective data analysis to projects to support the achievement of deliverables to time and budget.
- Responsible for implementing data security and governance policies to ensure that data is protected and compliant with industry standards and regulations.
- Proactively integrate new technologies for more advanced analytics including and not limited to PowerFlow, PowerApps and Machine Learning
- Deliver required project inputs according to time, quality, and budget requirements.
- Actively participate in our culture of continuous development and innovation by contributing ideas for new feature and functionality
- Oversee Data Migration routines, reviewing outputs against quality standards and continually looking for process improvement.
Qualifications for position:
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in computer science or information Systems Technology.
- Background with BI tools and systems such as Power BI, Tableau, and SAP.
- Knowledge of database fundamentals such as multidimensional database design, relational database design, and more.
- Be familiar with MS SQL Server BI Stack tools and technologies, such as SSRS and TSQL, Power Query, MDX, PowerBI, and DAX
- Analytical thinking for converting data into relevant reports and graphics.
- Knowledge of Power BI application security layer models.
- Ability to run DAX queries on Power BI desktop.
- Proficient in doing advanced-level computations on the data set.
- Excellent communication skills.
Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, advisory, managed services, and implementation.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.