MOLAPRISE Website PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Revised and posted as of July 28, 2021
Welcome to molaprise.com.
Molaprise.com (the “Website”) is a business solution website that is owned and operated by Molaprise Group, Inc. (collectively referred to as “MOLAPRISE”). Molaprise.com is dedicated to providing visitors to the Website with a highly interactive and positive experience, while at the same time protecting our rights and the rights of our users.
This privacy and Cookies Policy (“Policy”) describes how Molaprise Group, Inc. and our affiliates (“Company,” “we,” and “our”) collect, use, share, and otherwise process information, that directly or indirectly, identifies an individual (“Personal Data”) when using this website: molaprise.com and Molaprise’s publicly-facing sites (e.g., Social Media Handles) (collectively, the “Site”), or when using an evaluation license for any of our services. Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we will treat it.
Our Company: For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation, the data controller of your Personal Data is Molaprise Group, of (insert address here), and our affiliates.
Changes to this Policy: We will post any modifications or changes to the Policy on our Site. We reserve the right to modify the Policy at any time, so we encourage you to review it regularly. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about our collection, processing, and sharing of your Personal Data.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
What is Personal Data?
We may collect information about you as set out in this Policy and that may include Personal Data. Personal Data may include name, title, company name, job function, postal address, email address, telephone number, browser and device information (including IP address), and information collected through cookies and other similar technologies.
Why do we need your Personal Data?
We will only collect and/or process your Personal Data in compliance with applicable data protection and privacy laws and in accordance with this Policy. In order to provide you with access to the Site, we may process your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy. When you access our website, create a profile, or register with us, you will be asked to agree to provide certain information to access our services or view our content. By accessing our site or registering you consent to your Personal Data being processed by us. This consent provides us with the legal basis to process your Personal Data. If you change your mind and wish to withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by writing us. If you do not agree to our use of your Personal Data in line with this Policy, please do not use our Site.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. This may include:
- Any Personal Data you provide to us, including name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and a username;
- Any Personal Data that may be contained in any video, comment, or other submissions you upload or post to the Site;
- Any Personal Data you provide when you report a problem with our Site or when we provide you with technical support for your services;
- Any personal Data you provide when you make a purchase or subscribe to a service through our Site;
- Any Personal Data you provide when you use our Site’s live chat feature;
- Any Personal Data that is captured when you access our site; and
- Any Personal Data you provide when you correspond with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
Information from Social Networking Sites. Our Site includes interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each an “SNS”). If you connect to an SNS through our Site, you authorize us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use, and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.
Information We Get from Others. We may also get information about you from other sources, for example, if you have agreed to share information with one of our partners, affiliates, or through our e-commerce provider, content syndicators, or other associated business partners.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our Site. For example, when visiting our Site, we identify an initial public IP address to identify where you are located, we log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. we collect this information about you by using cookies. Please refer to the sections on cookies, flash technology, and pixel tags below.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling. We may use automated decision making and/or profiling in regards to your Personal Data for some services and products, for example, when logging into Molaprise’s web-based platforms, Molaprise will need to identify if you are a customer or not, or messaging may change depending on prior visits to our sites.
What are Cookies?
We may collect information using “cookies”. Cookies ate small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site.
We use two broad categories of cookies: (1) first-party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Site; and (2) third party cookies, which are served by service providers on our Site, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
Cookies We Use
Our site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
You can access additional information about cookies, including what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and/or delete them by searching online.
We may also use pixel tags (which are known as web beacons and clear GIFs) on our Site to track the actions of users on our Site. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website, pixel tags are embedded invisibly on web pages. Pixel tags measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Site so that we can manage our content more effectively. The information we collect using pixel tags is not linked to our users’ Personal Data.
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your Personal Data as follows:
- To operate maintain, and improve our Site;
- To evaluate your registration on our Site or for an evaluation license;
- To deliver the services you request and manage your account, including to communicate with you regarding your account on our Site;
- To respond to your comments and questions;
- To send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages regarding our Site;
- To send you marketing communications, including via email in compliance with applicable laws, about upcoming promotions, newsletters, new information about products, services, webinars, training seminars, and other news, including information about products and services offered by us, our technology partners and our affiliates;
- To link or combine user information with other Personal Data;
- As we deem necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce this Policy, and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or those of our users, clients, and associates; and
- As described in the “Sharing of your Personal Data” section below.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your Personal Data as follows:
- Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your Personal Data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Our Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with our third-party service providers who provide services such as data analysis, distribution partners, resellers, information technology and related infrastructure provision, email delivery, auditing, and other similar services. We may also give information to any of our service partners or affiliates. These third parties are only permitted to use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to enable them to provide their services to us. They are required to follow our expressed instructions and to comply with appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may share Personal Data with advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others.
- Affiliates. We may share some or all of your Personal Data with our affiliates, in which case we will require our affiliates to comply with this Policy. in particular, you may let us share Personal Data with our affiliates where you wish to receive marketing communications from them.
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share Personal Data when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction, or proceeding.
- Other Disclosures. We may share Personal Data as we believe necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal processes, including to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and /or that of our users, clients, and affiliates.
When we use the term “anonymous data” we are referring to data and information that does not permit you to be identified or be identifiable, either alone or when combined with any other information available to a third party.
We may create anonymous data from Personal Data from the Personal Data we receive about you and other individuals whose Personal Data we collect. Anonymous data might include analytics information and information collected by us using cookies. We make Personal Data into anonymous data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data for our own purposes, including the ability to analyze usage patterns to make improvements to our Site.
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites and features. This Policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their websites, features, or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them.
You may share Personal Data with us when you submit user-generated content to our Site, including through our social media handles. Please note that any information you post or disclose on our Site will become public information, and will be available to other users of our Site and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal data, or any other information, on our Site. such Personal Data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on our Site.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
Your information including Personal Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us and our affiliates and other third parties outside the country in which you reside, including, but not limited to the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. Our US-based company Molaprise Group adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), your Personal Data may be processed outside of the EEA and in countries that are not subject to an adequate decision by the European Commission. In this event, we will ensure that the recipient of your Personal Data offers an adequate level of protection, for instance by entering into standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission, or ensuring that such recipient is certified under the U.S. – EU and/or the U.S. – Swiss Privacy Shield Frameworks. We will take all reasonable steps needed to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield
Molaprise Group complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Data transferred from the EU, UK, and Switzerland to the United States. If there is any conflict between the terms in this Policy and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall take precedence. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, the Privacy Shield Principles, please visit www.privacyshield.gov
As described in the Privacy Shield Principles, Molaprise is reasonably accountable to Personal Data that it receives and subsequently transfers to third parties. If third parties that process Personal Data on our behalf do so in a manner that does not comply with the Privacy Shield Principles, we are accountable, unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Molaprise commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your Personal Data. EU, UK, and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Molaprise Group has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, if we have not resolved your complaint, or wish to file a complaint, you can file a complaint with JAMS online HERE (EU-US Privacy Shield and Safe Harbor Programs | JAMS Mediation, Arbitration, ADR Services (jamsadr.com)). The services of JAMS are provided at no cost to you.
As further explained in the Privacy Shield Principles, binding arbitration before a Privacy Shield will also be made available to you in order to address residual complaints not resolved by any other means. Molaprise Group is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Employee Personal Data under Privacy Shield
Molaprise Group commits to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (“DPAs”), and UK information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“FDPIC”) and comply with the advice given by the panel with regards to human resources data transfer from the EU, UK, and Switzerland in the context of the employment relationship. Please contact us to be directed to the relevant DPA contacts.
We aim to employ reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and this included the transmission of information via the internet. If you have any reason to suspect that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for instance, if you suspect that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem.
We will retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection. We determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data on the basis of the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your Personal Data processed, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, and whether we can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means, as well as on the basis of applicable legal requirements (such as applicable minimum statutory retention requirements). After the expiration of the applicable retention periods, we will delete your Personal Data. If there is any data that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further use of such data.
OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN
We respect the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. Our Site is not directed to children under the age of eighteen and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to register, purchase or apply online for our products, services, promotions, and other activities. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), please do not provide us with any type of information about yourself. Molaprise Group is not liable for any information provided to us by a person under the age of eighteen (18).
If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child or ward has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our systems as soon as reasonably practicable.
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. Depending on the applicable laws, and, in particular, if you are located in the EEA, these rights may include:
- Opt-out. You may contact us anytime to opt-out of: (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) our collection of sensitive Personal Data; (iv) any new processing of your Personal Data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your Personal Data outside the EEA. Please note that your use of some of the Sites may be restricted upon opt-out.
- You may request what access Molaprise has about you at any time by contacting us directly.
- You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your Personal Data.
- Your Personal Data is portable (for instance, you have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example, when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set forth above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please make clear: (i) What Personal Data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to exercise. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within sixty days of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, legal purposes, and/or to complete any transactions that you began before requesting such change or deletion.
Your Right Relating to Customer Data
As described above, we may also process Personal Data submitted by or for a customer of our products and services. To this end, if not addressed in this Policy or in a separate disclosure, we process such Personal Data in our role as a processor on behalf of a customer (and/or affiliates) who is the responsible controller of Personal Data concerned. We are not responsible for and have no control over the privacy and data security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this Policy. if your data has been submitted to us by or on the behalf of a Molaprise customer and you wish to exercise any rights you may have under applicable data protection laws, please inquire with the applicable customer directly. If you wish to make your request directly to us, please provide us the name of the Molaprise customer who submitted your data to us. We will refer your request to that customer and will support them as needed in responding to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Your Preferences for Email Communications
If you prefer not to receive promotional materials, our email newsletter, or other forms of communication, you may choose to opt-out or manage your email subscriptions by using the unsubscribe link that is included in the email you received from Molaprise. Our organization will honor your requests to opt out of specified emails and marketing materials. Please note that opting out of marketing communications does not opt you out of receiving important business communications related to your current relationships with us, such as communications about your subscriptions or event registrations, service announcements, or security information.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) gives California residents certain rights as described below. For this section, we use the terms “personal information” and “sale” as those are defined in the CCPA.
- Request to know: You have the right to request a copy of the categories or specific pieces of personal information that Molaprise collects, uses, shares or sells about you.
- Request to delete: You have the right to request that Molaprise delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- Request to Opt-out: You have the right to request to opt-out from the sale of your personal information. However, since Molaprise does not sell your personal information, you do not need to exercise this right.
Your right to know and right to delete is subject to certain exceptions under the CCPA, for example as necessary to perform or evidence a transaction or contract, comply with a legal obligation, or when a consumer’s identity cannot be reasonably verified.
Exercising Your CCPA Rights
To make a CCPA request, you can:
- Email us at email@example.com using “CCPA Request” in the subject line.
Your request must (1) provide sufficient information to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected personal information, and (2) describe your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We may not respond to requests that do not meet these criteria. We will only use the personal information provided in your “request to verify” your identity to complete your request.
You may also authorize an agent (“Authorized Agent”) to exercise your CCPA rights on your behalf. To do this, you must provide your Authorized Agent with written permission to exercise your rights on your behalf, and may request a copy of this written permission from your Authorized Agent when they make a request on your behalf.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your CCPA rights.
Other California Resident Rights
Under California law, a California resident who has provided Molaprise with personal information is entitled to request certain information with respect to the types of personal information that Molaprise has shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In accordance with California law, Molaprise will, in response to your written request, provide you with the means to choose not to have your information shared.
California residents may request further information about our compliance with this law by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per individual per year and are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address.
We are committed to resolving any complaints about our collection or use of your Personal Data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or our practices concerning your Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com. We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can—within a sixty days-time frame. It is our intention to address and resolve your complaints brought to our attention.