Anticipated Start Date is November 11th 2022
- Implement GRC (governance, risk and compliance) processes to automate and continuously monitor information security controls, exceptions, risks, testing. Develop reporting metrics, dashboards, and evidence artifacts. Assess efficiency of controls.
- Perform and investigate internal and external information security risk and exceptions assessments. Assess incidents, vulnerability management, scans, patching status, secure baselines, penetration test result, phishing, and social engineering tests and attacks
Qualifications for position:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in cyber security programs, audits, assessments, risk, remediation, or cyber security compliance management.
- Should have sound experience in Applicable information security management, governance, and compliance principles, practices, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Should have good knowledge of Cyber and cloud security standard frameworks, architecture, design, operations, controls, technology, solutions, and service orchestration.
- Thorough in Information systems auditing, monitoring, controlling, and assessment process.
- Comprehend technical language and to confer, analyze and write in an objective, lucid manner.
- Work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to needed changes.
- Work experience with a diverse group of security professionals with various roles and responsibilities
- Strong collaboration, relationship management, communication, and written skills.
- Good judgment, logical thinker, and detail oriented.
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers.
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.Job Category: EngineeringJob Type: RemoteJob Location: New York