We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional to join our team as the Director of Technology Consulting Practice. This senior management role requires a candidate who can provide comprehensive oversight of technical IT projects, lead a team of skilled professionals, and drive business growth through proactive sales efforts and strategic relationship building.
We are looking for a top performer who can lead in the following areas:
Technical – Provide comprehensive oversight of all technical IT projects as well as manage and lead a team of skilled technical professionals.
Market – Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of industry trends and value drivers across multiple segments. Stay informed about the evolving technology landscape and emerging opportunities for transformation.
Business Development and Sales – Drive business growth through proactive sales efforts and strategic relationship building. Act as a market leader to attract and onboard new clients.
Building our Capability – Take accountability for achieving annual revenue targets. Enhance Molaprise brand recognition through active participation in industry meetings, forums, publications, and industry events as a sponsor or speaker.
Project Delivery and Quality Management – Provide strategic oversight for all projects and deliverables whilst engaging with executives to align expectations across teams. Emphasize attention to detail, networking skills, creative problem-solving, relentless advocacy, adaptability as a learner, and data-driven decision-making.
- Lead technology sales and business development efforts in Ghana by identifying growth areas that will expand business.
- Create or inform Go-To-Market plans for new products by defining customers, segments, and channel strategy.
- Collaborate with regional offices to identify growth areas that will expand business.
- Lead and contribute to the success and acquisition of key local and regional accounts in the Technology Sector
- Create digital and traditional experiences that engage our clients’ audiences in creative, effective, and efficient ways.
- Partner with leadership to grow our sales communities through events (virtually + in-person), communications, and learning programs.
- Support senior leadership team with ongoing and strategic reporting and analysis requests.
- Perform competitive intelligence on the client’s landscape to uncover trends, best-practices, threats, and provide recommendations!
- Conduct market research to evaluate market dynamics, size investment opportunities, and assess product positioning.
- Develop compelling executive storytelling presentations that simplify complex findings and concepts while enabling stakeholders to drive action and decision making for clients.
- Create multi-year strategic roadmaps (presentation) of Molaprise initiatives and programs for growth and funding.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, technology, and services) to execute strategies that achieve and exceed business goals.
- Provide input into people processes in delivery environments and areas of expertise (e.g., talent acquisition, performance management)
Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Experience in technology solutions sales (Cisco, Microsoft, HPE, AWS) across enterprise infrastructure, Security, and Cloud via in multiple verticals – government, finance, health, education, etc.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex technical IT projects.
- Strong technical background and understanding of IT project management.
- Strong business development and sales skills, with a demonstrated ability to attract and onboard new clients, ability to achieve revenue targets and drive business growth.
- Proven understanding of trends, opportunities, and key players within the Technology market
- A deeper understanding of the country’s information technology business context – market drivers, competition, regulators, etc.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Experience managing the performance of individual consultants, either direct reports and/or as members of project teams
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills with a proven track record of client satisfaction.
- Customer-oriented personality and good team player, strong work ethic, results-oriented, flexible, adaptable, persuasive, and diplomatic.
- Results-oriented mindset and ability to meet annual revenue targets.
- Willingness to actively participate in industry meetings, forums, publications, and events as a sponsor or speaker.
- Strong attention to detail, networking skills, creative problem-solving abilities, and data-driven decision-making.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for technology consulting and a proven track record of success in technical leadership, market leadership, business development, and project delivery, we would love to hear from you. Join our dynamic team and make a significant impact on the growth and success of our organization.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you as our Director of Technology Consulting Practice.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, advisory, managed services, and implementation.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.