Front and Back Office Integration
What we focus on
From trading systems to custom applications, with our team of experts and our partner solution, you would be able to ramp up your digital initiative better and faster. We leverage emerging technologies to harness outcomes expected by the fund or portfolio managers, aggregated data sources from OMS/EMS, Reference data, Risk, and Accounting Systems. We have a 100% success rate! That’s why we are called the Experts!
For network administrator and IT/operations teams, configuration changes to critical network infrastructure are integral to everyday life. Customers are already struggling with resource constraints caused by manual network changes and human errors. Regardless, it’s imperative for organizations to ensure that network changes are validated to adhere to organizational policies. An automation solution is desired to improve operational efficiency, reduce complex labor-intensive tasks and IT failures, and improve ROI where these changes can be detected immediately, analyzed for compliance, and solved through quick remediation.
● Increase operational efficiencies and reduce costly errors through automation of complicated Methods and Operating Procedures (MOPs)
● Improve business agility and enable competitive services to quickly respond to demand
● Reduce the risk of failed operations by integrating and automating legacy service environments and new service definitions
● Deliver faster return on automation investment by leveraging intellectual capital, best practices, and operational strategies
● Enable faster rollout of new services, saving time and money by leveraging lifecycle of services
Molaprise Business Process Automation (BPA) architecture includes open-source components and is comprised of the following functional areas:
● User interface: Simplified modular user interface portal for a single pane of glass view
● Process and workflow automation: Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 compliant workflow engine that devises and manages use cases, and aligned business/technical processes
● Reusable Apps: Out of box use cases offer pre-built standard applications
● Integration across controllers: BPA is pre-integrated with Network Service Orchestrator (NSO), but can also work with third-party or other controllers and orchestrators