At Molaprise, Solution’s Delivery Manager, (SDO) operates at a management level on complex technology engagements and can span across the lifecycle of strategy through enablement to delivery for private and public clients. SDO’s are uniquely adaptable, with the ability to learn and lead in new technologies and delivery frameworks.
- Design and develop solutions for end-users and lead such efforts.
- Leads the Service Delivery Management function for SMB, Government, and enterprise-level clients and review framework to establish and evolves the Service Management framework
- Perform business development functions to increase deal flow and opportunities and works with sales to ensure there are no support barriers to revenue generation.
- Oversee the day-to-day operational, product/solution, and service delivery functions across all lines of business and drive the business delivery through innovation, expertise, creativity, and passion.
- Leads the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Prepare RFPs and other collaterals, scope projects, assemble a team to execute, manage projects, and performs business operations ie. ( SOWs, staffing, recruiting, utilization).
- Develop and refine service delivery and fulfillment processes and tools to ensure repeatability and standardization; process management; escalation and management of risks; SLAs and KPIs; templates and process flow.
- Carve and assist with strategy, solution-driven services, such as pricing and bundling of services
- Maintain technology partner relationships and demonstrate expertise in leading/supervising Agile projects to successful outcomes.
- Acquire new client and Fosters a positive collaborative relationship with existing clients and key stakeholders within the company
- Manage a small but growing team of engineers/technicians and responsible for ensuring that both individual and team services delivery objectives are met.
- Drive initiatives covering delivery, performance, service improvements, quality, and processes and work SMEs and stakeholders to define the roadmap for projects.
- Lead teams and drive execution of service delivery initiatives and help maintain customer satisfaction at the highest level.
- Sound business and technology acumen with expertise in financial services, Governments, and SMB with AWS or Azure expertise.
- Proven technical writing skills and excellent written communication skills with the ability to speak and write at executive business levels.
- At least 10 years of applicable experience and 5+ years must have experience leading teams of 5 or more,
- 7+ years of experience with Service Delivery and backed end business operations processes and managing software projects in a consulting environment;
- Ability to partake in business operations (SOWs, staffing, recruiting, utilization)
- Proven ability to recognize, understand and manage opportunities for process and service improvement
- A solid technical conceptual foundation within IT Infrastructure and the ability to work with technical leads to develop solution concepts, drive solutions, design, and deployment of new service offerings.
- Proven track record of implementing and leading services delivery improvements
- Understanding of basic P&L and financial management around profitability.
- Extremely detail orientated is a must
- Sets and manages priorities and expectations effectively and the ability to supervise, mentor, and lead teams.
- Ability to synthesize and develop real requirements and a strategic thinker
- Sophisticated stakeholder management, communication, and facilitation skillsets
- Have a complete understanding of all relevant business systems, components, and processes and how they support business operations (resource utilization, system costs, operating expenses, and operating income).
- Takes ownership of the resolution of complex issues while ensuring quality control for established business operations process flows.
About Mola Group Corporation:
Molaprise is an industry-leading cloud and cybersecurity solution-driven consulting firm. If you enjoy working with a growing brand and delivering positive outcome-based work for clients, this may be an opportunity for you!