Come Build Your Future With Molaprise
We know technology is agile and transformative, and at Molaprise, we are committed to digital transformation and helping businesses to secure their future through digital solutions. We drive customer outcomes through cloud and cybersecurity platforms. Value for our customers is our primary objective and at Molaprise, we continue to Transform, Secure and Perform.
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a winning team of international repute. We are agile and dynamic team that strives to always do the right thing, client centric, outcome driven, innovative and hungry for success. You are joining advisors, strategists and transformational leaders who will help set your career on track for outstanding achievement. We are a rising cloud and cyber security star in New York and North America providing simplified cutting-edge technology solutions that works for businesses of all sizes and the public sector. Come shine with the stars!
Molaprise is seeking a Solutions Architecture Manager to join our team in New York. We are growing and forwarding looking in the delivery of cutting edge digital and technological transformation solutions to our customers. It is in line with this that we are looking for a competent, dynamic, authentic, passionate, and results-oriented leader who will join our team to help drive credibility, relevance, impact, and loyalty in our customer base. This is a management role and would require the ideal candidate to possess solid track record in sales and architecture leadership, business acumen, technical excellence, and outstanding customer service.
- Drive Talent management strategy: Responsible to recruiting best talents that fits organizational culture and can drive business growth and profitability. Create individual development plans to advance the skills of the team and to provide career growth.
- Operational Excellence: Ensure flawless execution, sustained customer satisfaction, alignment of resources to the right opportunities and drive a presales process to gain the needed technical win. Ensure that teams are engaged in productive ventures that will drive desired operational excellence.
- Partner with Sales Leadership: Conduct customer needs assessment and implement strategies that will drive the right engagement to support financial goals.
- Client Relationships: Build and maintain long-term loyal client relationships. Conduct periodic client engagement (virtually or in-person), to gain adequate knowledge about client’s business needs and position Mola Group as a reliable partner in address such needs.
- Partner Relationships: Build credibility and strengthen relationships with all partners.
- Advocacy: Strategically build consensus among various functionaries. Recognize the accomplishments and demonstrate the impact of presales team members. Expertly work with executive leadership to identify and be able to provide presales team with resources needed to succeed.
- Service Delivery: Leads the Service Delivery Management function for SMB, Government, and enterprise-level clients to establish the Service Management framework and client deliverables.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 7+ years’ experience in presales and/or solution architecture
- Knowledge and experience with architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of one or more of the following IT areas/solution sets is required:
- Routing / Switching / WAN / NextGen FWs/ Software-Defined Networking: Cisco, Meraki, Palo Alto, Fortinet, ACI, NSX, Avi
- Mobility and Wireless Access: Cisco, Meraki
- Compute and Storage Architectures & Platforms: Hyperconverged, SAN, Converged, Cisco, Dell EMC, HP, Pure, NetApp
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, Google GCP
- Cloud Management Platforms: Service Now, Miro Focus Cloud Service Automation, VMware vRealize Automation, Cloudify, Morpheus, Cloudbolt, Turbonomics
- SDDC & Virtualization: VMware, Red Hat, HyperV, Nutanix
- Data Protection Platforms: Dell EMC, Rubrik, Veeam, Cohesity, Commvault
- Container platforms: Kubernetes, OpenShift, Rancher, Tanzu
- Infrastructure as Code Tools: Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager
- Unified Communications and Collaboration: Cisco UC, WebEx, Contact center solutions, Zoom, MSFT Teams, Sharepoint, Power Automate
- Demonstrated comfort leading presentations, solution demonstrations and whiteboard sessions
- Consulting and customer service skills
- Budgeting and Negotiation skills
- Excellent customer and vendor relationship skills.
- Excellent presentation, written & verbal communications skills
- Ability to present and capture audience attention to a large room of employees, clients, or vendors.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, in written and oral form, to a variety of audiences.
- Proven technical problem-solving and design ability.
- Excellent leadership skills, demonstrated ability to develop, mentor, and grow team(s)
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.