- Will be responsible for working with tech leads to ensure City’s security guidelines are implemented.
- Will work closely with Executive Director of Enterprise Architecture to develop solution services that will be used across the enterprise.
- Will work closely with Architecture, Infrastructure and Application teams to roll out cloud based solutions including Azure.
- Increase Client Tech’s enterprise services and microservices footprint by identifying opportunities within projects.
- Will help Executive Director of Enterprise Architecture in researching new products and services including Service Bus and service layers that could be potentially implemented at End User Tech and will be part of the development tool kit.
Qualifications for Position:
- 10 or more years of prior experience demonstrating the following knowledge and skills:
- Experience in n-tier Architecture application development using Microsoft .Net tools and technologies
- Experience in design and implementation of SOA services using SOAP, WCF, Web Services, WebApi, Restful services, Micro Services using Microsoft .NET.
- Experience in data modeling and database development including Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), Data Flow Diagrams (DFD), and Reverse Engineering (RE)
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET integrated development environment, including development and Dev-Ops.
- Experience in Microsoft .net (Framework, Core, .NET 5), CI/CD/GitOps concepts
- Experience with highly complex application security requirements
- Experience with RabbitMQ or Kafka or similar messaging queue tool
- Expertise with traditional HTML editors, such as those in Visual Studio as well as experience with other GUI-related development tools
- Strong ability to document architectural patterns and decisions through appropriate tools
- Experience with xml and related technologies and standards, such as development of schema definitions (XSD), XML parsing and the development of XSLT
- Experience with use case design and implementation of SOAP XML construct as required for the exchanging the structured and typed information between peers in the decentralized, distributed environment.
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers.
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.