Come Build Your Future With Molaprise
We know technology is agile and transformative, and at Molaprise, we are committed to digital transformation and helping businesses to secure their future through digital solutions. We drive customer outcomes through cloud and cybersecurity platforms. Value for our customers is our primary objective and at Molaprise, we continue to Transform, Secure and Perform.
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a winning team of international repute. We are agile and dynamic team that strives to always do the right thing, client centric, outcome driven, innovative and hungry for success. You are joining advisors, strategists and transformational leaders who will help set your career on track for outstanding achievement. We are a rising cloud and cyber security star in New York and North America providing simplified cutting-edge technology solutions that works for businesses of all sizes and the public sector. Come shine with the stars!
Molaprise is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer, Microsoft to join our team in New York. We are growing and forwarding looking in the delivery of cutting edge digital and technological transformation solutions to our customers. It is in line with this that we are looking for a competent, dynamic, authentic, passionate, and results-oriented leader who will join our team to help drive credibility, relevance, impact, and loyalty in our customer base. This is a management role and would require the ideal candidate to possess solid track record in solutions architecture, leadership, business acumen, technical excellence, and outstanding customer service.
- Provide leadership in technological transformation programs and delivery of technical solutions to customers, including development of new products and solutions.
- Conduct GAP analysis of IT infrastructure and develop strategic roadmap for desired change.
- Lead in collecting business and technical requirements for incoming projects and develop compelling strategies or solutions to address such needs.
- Lead sales and technical team to provide high end solutions to existing customers.
- Lead in delivery of technical presentations and product demonstrations.
- Provide technical input into proposal development – methodology, pricing, and resource planning.
- Provide necessary technical leadership on all project delivery.
- Act as the primary escalation path for both solutions architects and clients, and engage upper management when necessary.
- Participate in client meetings and lead in technical presentations.
- Provide regular status updates to all project stakeholders to keep them informed about issues, impediments, escalations and necessary resources.
- Remain current on the latest technologies that align to our business initiatives.
- Continually pursue knowledge on latest trends, product releases and vendor offerings.
- Conduct technical training for team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Master’s degree would be a plus
- 7+ years’ experience in similar role
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE
- Technical subject matter expertise in at least two of the following – Active Directory, Exchange, System Center, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Lync/Skype for Business, O365 Suite, Enterprise Mobility Suite, PowerShell, OMS, Azure Solutions, SharePoint, Power BI, SQL Server, Identity Manager, Windows Desktop/Surface, Visual Studio, .NET
- Consulting and customer service skills
- Budgeting and Negotiation skills
- Strong communications skills including the ability to communicate technical information using non-technical language
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong adherence to SLA’s and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Good organizational and supervisory skills
- Excellent documentation and standardization skills
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.