Come Build Your Future With Molaprise
We know technology is agile and transformative, and at Molaprise, we are committed to digital transformation and helping businesses to secure their future through digital solutions. We drive customer outcomes through cloud and cybersecurity platforms. Value for our customers is our primary objective and at Molaprise, we continue to Transform, Secure and Perform.
Why Should You Join Us:
We are a winning team of international repute. We are agile and dynamic team that strives to always do the right thing, client centric, outcome driven, innovative and hungry for success. You are joining advisors, strategists and transformational leaders who will help set your career on track for outstanding achievement. We are a rising cloud and cyber security star in New York an! d North America providing simplified cutting-edge technology solutions that works for businesses of all sizes and the public sector. Come shine with the stars.
Molaprise is seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our team in New York. We are growing and forwarding looking in the delivery of cutting edge digital and technological transformation solutions to our customers. It is in line with this that we are looking for a competent, dynamic, authentic, passionate, and results-oriented leader who will join our team to help drive credibility, relevance, impact, and loyalty in our customer base. This is a management role and would require the ideal candidate to possess solid knowledge cloud infrastructure, cloud deployment, cloud methodologies, IaC tools Terraform, Ansible, Azure DevOps, and Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery design, planning and implementation.
- Provide senior level expertise on decisions ad priorities regarding enterprises overall cloud strategy, consumption, and optimization opportunities.
- Oversee multi-tenant cloud computing strategy and service offering.
- Provide leadership on projects and initiatives and make significant contribution to the technical design and implementation of cloud platforms.
- Design highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures and drive requirements for integrating several cloud capabilities.
- Conduct penetration testing of applications and networks to identify security vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for deployment, configuration, and support of IaaS/PaaS components across Azure and AWS environments.
- Define and collaborate on requirements, offer solutions, discuss limitations, assess timelines, scoping and diagramming problems and solutions.
- Build automation scripts for Azure and AWS IaaS, PaaS, AKS, serverless, databases, secrets, and Storage services.
- Configuration and support of cloud security and policy components.
- Developing cloud consumption targets for multi-tenant/hybrid cloud deployments.
- Provide leadership on business continuity and disaster recover design, planning and implementation for cloud environments.
- Provide support in designing and implementing security strategies based on business objectives, regulatory requirements, and risk management strategies.
Education and Experience:
- This requires 10+ years’ experience in storage migrations in large complex enterprise storage environments.
- Adequate knowledge of cloud methodologies, IaC tools Terraform, Ansible, Azure DevOps, and Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery design, planning and implementation.
- Extensive knowledge in troubleshooting.
- Extensive prior consulting experience.
- Deep experience with managing people, including mentoring and coaching skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels, including client facing skills.
- Understanding of traditional processes, emerging technology and operations.
- Experience managing transformational programs that incorporate people, processes, and technology.
- Experience managing the performance of individual consultants, either direct reports and/or as members of project teams.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills with a proven track record of client satisfaction.
- Ability to work in diverse teams.
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.