Come Build Your Future With Molaprise
We know technology is agile and transformative, and at Molaprise, we are committed to digital transformation and helping businesses to secure their future through digital solutions. We drive customer outcomes through cloud and cybersecurity platforms. Value for our customers is our primary objective and at Molaprise, we continue to Transform, Secure and Perform.
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a winning team of international repute. We are agile and dynamic team that strives to always do the right thing, client centric, outcome driven, innovative and hungry for success. You are joining advisors, strategists and transformational leaders who will help set your career on track for outstanding achievement. We are a rising cloud and cyber security star in New York and North America providing simplified cutting-edge technology solutions that works for businesses of all sizes and the public sector. Come shine with the stars!
Molaprise is seeking Senior Accountant & Compliance Associate to join our team in New York. We are growing and looking forward in the delivery of cutting edge digital and technological transformation solutions to our customers. In pursuant of this, timely and accurate contract accounting is critical for our very existence. It is in line with this that we are looking for a competent, dynamic, authentic, passionate, and results-oriented leader who will join our team in ensuring the integrity of financial results related to government contracts and grants. This is a management role and would require the ideal candidate to possess solid track record in solutions architecture, leadership, business acumen, technical excellence, and outstanding customer service.
- Perform daily accounting activities, cash management, accounts receivable and payable functions
- Perform frequent bookkeeping functions including reviewing monthly bank reconciliations. Maintain journal entries and perform general ledger analysis
- Prepare job cost requisitions, capital calls and advance requests
- Collaborate with management and business executives on monthly cash flow forecasting, revenue optimization, cost reductions and acting in the capacity as a chief revenue officer
- Ensuring the integrity of financial results related to government contracts, revenues, receivables, earned unbilled, and advances, and preparation of related standard journal entries and reconciliations; and Monitoring and following up on outstanding receivable balances with the funding sources to maximize cash flow
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and year-end tax, cash and GAAP reporting
- Develop accounting and reporting frameworks to track revenues from contracts and cost basis
- Manage and respond to all financial, EEO, tax and other compliance reporting requirements
- Complete and file monthly, quarterly, employers, 1099, sales and use taxes
- Establish and prepare the company for a financial audit in the near term
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting or related discipline
- 2+ years of small business accounting experience, preferably in Technology Consulting
- At least 2+ year experience with the big four
- CPA certification highly preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Business Central experience are highly preferred
- Federal, State and local contracting reporting experience
- Excellent analytical skills, documentation and standardization skills
- Clear communicator with ability to interact with senior leaders
- Superior organizational skills, mature professional with excellent judgment, interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to classify and handle private, confidential and other sensitive information
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.