- IT Incident Response. The Security Incident Analyst is part of the Release and Service Management team and is required to focus on the management of IT Security Incidents. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day response in all IT Security incidents and respond according to the agency guidelines following the response protocols of agency and NYC3 Cyber response during emergency and non-emergency time. The Analyst is expected to coordinate with all relevant parties and provide incident status updates till resolutions.
- IT Service Management. Security Incident Response Analyst will work as Service Desk
- Analysts and will provide technical support to all end users. They will respond to all IT Application Incidents and incoming requests for IT support. In the process, they will work with product development team, network infrastructure team, and all other IT teams to resolve application, network, hardware, and software issues with computers and application. Consultants are expected to provide support to perform technical maintenance and software installations and updates and provide status responses in release and change managements. Candidate should identify and diagnose issues and problems, categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions, support problem identification, advise users on appropriate course of action, monitor issues from start to resolution, escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support and provide essential support from notification to closure of incidents.
- Application Monitoring and Alerting. Security Incident Response Analyst will monitor
- End User Public and Internal Applications, Applications Server Health, Server Security Certificates, Security vulnerabilities aside from the reported incidents. They will analyze reported incidents, problems, coordinate, and communicate with others for resolution to meet the business goals or objectives. Typical activities include, but not limited to, monitoring, analyzing, and triaging intrusion detections and alerts, monitor application
Qualifications for position:
- 3+ years of information security experience in one or more of the following areas: IT security, incident handling and response, exploit analysis, network intelligence gathering, vulnerability management, digital forensics methods and procedures
- Must have Microsoft/Linux/Unix technical experience including creation and modification, administration, troubleshooting, and/or forensic and Incident Response experience
- Should be able to investigate from start to finish given a wide variety of available tools and resources.
- Familiarity with threat intelligence and applied use within incident response and forensic investigations.
- Experience with malware analysis and understanding attack techniques
- Experience interpreting, searching, and manipulating data within enterprise logging solutions
- Experience working with network, host, and user activity data, and identifying anomalies
- Experience with Incidence Identification and diagnosis issues and problems and advise users on appropriate course of action
- Experience with monitoring issues from start to resolution and coordinate activities surrounding it.
- BA/BS in computer science, management information systems or related field or significant industry experience required.
- Ability to demonstrate an investigative mindset. Not just being able to execute a task, but also being able to understand the reason for that task and determine next steps depending on the results while maintaining a firm grasp of the overall goals of the entire process.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to be a strong team player and working well with others.
- Demonstrable personal interest in computing, security, and digital communications
- A strong knowledge of cybersecurity policies and standards
- Experience with vulnerability management tools
- Experience with NOC monitoring solutions such as Thousand Eyes, Splunk and Riverbed
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk, ServiceNow, and/or other similar Service Management Tools
- Experience with Server Site maintenance and support
- Experience with PowerShell, TFS, GIT, Automate, Windows Task Scheduling, IIS
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers.
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.