- Assess security incidents or risks, gather needed information, and implement appropriate solutions as part of the activities outlined in technical requirements section.
- Facilitate risk assessments, penetration tests, and vulnerability assessments and make security enhancement recommendation.
Qualifications for position:
- Minimum of 4 years developing and consuming REST/WCF Services
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience in GWT.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in JQuery, JSON, XML
- Minimum of 4 years working with the Oracle, SQL server database environments.
- Experience using Veracode for software security analysis
- Demonstrate understanding of software development life cycle like Agile and Waterfall.
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Software practitioner who integrates security into software during the course of design and development.
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers.
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.