- Identify and document test cases
- Conduct testing and document software security quality issues or defects
- Present QA findings to the team and coordinate the remediation
- Assist UAT users in conducting the tests
Qualifications for position:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Quality Assurance of Info security projects.
- Demonstrate understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in Agile or other Iterative SDLC approaches.
- Experience in scripting and running performance test using LoadRunner software
- Work experience with a diverse group of security professionals with various roles and responsibilities
- Experience in database query language required.
- Document software defects in JIRA. Collaborate with business users, business analysts and software developer for quality assurance.
- Strong collaboration, relationship management, communication and written skills.
- Good judgment, logical thinker, and detail oriented.
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers.
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.