- Responsible for tracking and monitoring project risks, creating and maintaining the project plan, and reporting status to project stakeholders.
- Security project manager will work with the project team, overseeing the development and implementation of application security components for the custom built and procured applications for client business use and the data assets. Using a combination of management skills and application security systems knowledge, the PM will coordinate the security projects through its progressive stages, with the goal of project completion within specified time and budget constraints.
- Security project manager is required to facilitate efficient communication across all levels of a project to ensure consistency in reaching the project’s goal, and identify potential opportunities, risks, or complications.
- Coordinate User acceptance testing and obtain signoffs
- Facilitate the NYC Cyber security accreditation (SSAP) process
- Coordinate deployment of the remediated applications
- Submit and follow-up on requests to provision required hardware for hosting the application(s) at DoITT
- Make sure that the required software and applications are installed in appropriate environments
- Complete the preparation activities for production cutover.
- Coordinate with the appropriate staff for production cutover.
- The PM shall coordinate with the Client Technical staff on infrastructure requests, access to shared environments, configuration of global settings and related matters.
- Make sure that the security enhancements shall follow Client Tech’s standard software development lifecycle, utilizing the four infrastructure environments of Development, Testing (QA), UAT, Staging, and Production.
Qualifications for Position:
- 8+ years of project management experience overseeing medium to large scale projects.
- PMP or CSM Certified preferred.
- Familiarity with Oracle database architecture and design
- Familiarity with Client-Server, Web architecture, and software development
- Familiarity with .NET framework/environment, PowerBuilder, Java
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Management Studio, Microsoft Reporting Services, Jira, Confluence
- Should possess traits, such as flexibility, assertiveness, approachability, and foresight. Being able to handle stressful situations, to delegate tasks and to bring together the ideas of team members are also crucial.
- Professional certification through organizations like the (ISC)2, Security Industry Association desirable.
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers.
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.