- The P8 FileNet Certified Professional (FCP) with enterprise content management experience to work within Service Management Team, Product Teams, and Enterprise Architecture team will be responsible for monitoring, and maintaining all production and non-production FileNet environments and components.
- The contractor will be responsible for FileNet administration, managing all current and future FileNet and its components upgrades, day to day monitoring of the FileNet environment. The contractor will be also responsible for addressing and remediating all existing and future security vulnerabilities that will come from the product (FileNet) itself and its components raised NYC Cyber team including Information Security office raised vulnerabilities.
- The contractor will be responsible for MQ administration, managing all current and future MQ and its components upgrades, day to day monitoring of the MQ environment. The contractor will be also responsible for addressing and remediating all existing and future security vulnerabilities that will come from the product (MQ) itself and its components raised NYC Cyber team including Information Security office raised vulnerabilities.
- The contractor will work and respond on day-to-day FileNet (including all components) incidents and will address problem solutioning of all issues stemming from client business operations. The consultant is expected to work with the product vendor (IBM) to open tickets and respond to any open item related to FileNet server and all other components i.e., WebSphere Application Sever, FileNet Navigator, Workplace XT that can disrupt business operations. It is expected that consultant will work to see all FileNet performance issues and assist with all Native and component API support for the client development team.
- The Contractor will be responsible to FileNet Load Balancing, API development support, support to integrate with third party components, FileNet Connectivity with DB, Storage, Ports, and connection pools, FileNet hosting server and its environment including system variables, system certificates, system\environment including OS upgrades etc.
- The contractor will assist the End User Tech Service Management team to research and develop future FileNet related products. The Contractor will assist with FileNet server and its components performance enhancements.
- The Contractor will provide reports on FileNet system health on a day-to-day basis
- The Contractor is expected to support service management team in other application APIs that interacts with FileNet or its component items.
Qualifications for position:
- Minimum 5+ years of Experience with IBM FileNet P8 Content Engine
- Minimum 5+ years of Experience with IBM MQ WebSphere administration including queue management
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience in FileNet, development, implementation, upgrade, Administration, performance monitoring
- Minimum 3+Years of Experience with FileNet Navigator with multiple installations of FileNet Environment
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience with Workplace XT with multiple installations on FileNet Server
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience with WebSphere Application Server Installation, Configuration, and Administration
- P8 Certified under the FileNet Certification Program (FCP) with FileNet P8 4.0 or above Platform Administration credentials
- Developer 4.0, including passing the associated exams for FileNet BPM Process Design and FileNet P8 Web Application Toolkit Programming.
- Content Manager/Product Technical Support 4.0, including passing the associated exam for CFS Administration.
- Experience with Windows 2019, Linux
- Knowledge and Experience .Net framework, WCF, Web API
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers.
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.