Come Build Your Future With Molaprise
We know technology is agile and transformative, and at Molaprise, we are committed to digital transformation and helping businesses to secure their future through digital solutions. We drive customer outcomes through cloud and cybersecurity platforms. Value for our customers is our primary objective and at Molaprise, we continue to Transform, Secure and Perform.
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a winning team of international repute. We are agile and dynamic team that strives to always do the right thing, client centric, outcome driven, innovative and hungry for success. You are joining advisors, strategists and transformational leaders who will help set your career on track for outstanding achievement. We are a rising cloud and cyber security star in New York and North America providing simplified cutting-edge technology solutions that works for businesses of all sizes and the public sector. Come shine with the stars!
Molaprise is seeking Human Resources and Administrative Associate to join our team in New York. Our technology firm is seeking business support or an administrative assistant who can wear multiple hats to support the team. We are a small but growing technology firm located in NYC. The ideal candidate for this job will be able to manage administrative functions and handle several duties (HR/ Administrative/ Bookkeeping), with a strong eye for detail. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and has the ability to multitask while focusing on business development, human resources, marketing, and sales functions. If you are resourceful, an all-rounded person, and comfortable with taking the lead without day-to-day supervision, please consider our requirements below:
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies that support and promote the desired organizational culture and goals for the future.
- Provide support for human resource functions during the hiring and onboarding of employees, Payroll, Timesheet Management (ADP), Manage schedules, collaborate, and execute responsibilities.
- Broad knowledge of all aspects of HR and Human Capital Management including compensation/total rewards, HR compliance, employee relations best practices etc.
- Provide support for general office administration, including answering phone calls, responding to email correspondence, mail, notarizing documents, and customer service.
- Manage executives’ calendars, schedule meetings in-person and virtual. Manage event registration and follow-up.
- Prepare briefings, reports including expense, and other written assignments.
- Provide other adhoc support including but not limited to, customer service request, documents completions including RFP (Request For Proposals), RFQ (Request For Quote), and online forms as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; excellent communication skills including oral, written, and telephone skills
- Ability to work under pressure independently
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a virtual team.
- 2-5 years of experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Suite, CRM experience preferred.
- Experience managing tasks in a fast-paced office environment preferred.
- At least 2 years as an HR generalist or 4 years as an HR specialist.
- Highly adept analyzing and arraying HR data.
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.