Come Build Your Future With Molaprise
We know technology is agile and transformative, and at Molaprise, we are committed to digital transformation and helping businesses to secure their future through digital solutions. We drive customer outcomes through cloud and cybersecurity platforms. Value for our customers is our primary objective and at Molaprise, we continue to Transform, Secure and Perform.
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a winning team of international repute. We are agile and dynamic team that strives to always do the right thing, client centric, outcome driven, innovative and hungry for success. You are joining advisors, strategists and transformational leaders who will help set your career on track for outstanding achievement. We are a rising cloud and cyber security star in New York and North America providing simplified cutting-edge technology solutions that works for businesses of all sizes and the public sector. Come shine with the stars!
Molaprise is seeking a Lead Project Manager for one of our Global Financial Services Client.
Global Custody Enhancement project is a decision from both global & local Senior Management, after ongoing review of SSTB’s service level. A need has been addressed to improve our service level starting with client services – the focus is on Global Custody and possible Offshore Fund Services. Our goal is to establish ourselves as the Number 1 provider of global custody and offshore fund administration services in Japan. Short term improvement is planned through the end of 2021, hence a Project Manager/ PMO role is essential to lead the effort
- This program focuses on global custody and Offshore fund servicing (including fund accounting and transfer agency)
- The client base is primarily local Trust Banks and Investment Managers
- Other services (Trust, MO, IM NAV & Reporting, Master Record Keeping) are managed within the Japan Hub and are not included in this plan.
- Global custody client service – including Inquiry Management; Metrics Establishment; KPI tracking; Client service model optimization, etc.
- Offshore client service – Implement Inquiry Management Tool; Client service model optimization; KPI tracking, etc.
- Account Opening Management – Shorten account opening turnaround time less than standard market practice, Global resource review & re-allocation
- Operational Excellence – Key product ops model review & optimization (Payment, Corporate Action & Income); Achieve KPI with 100% timeliness & accuracy; Internal service review board establishment
- Process market standards to 100% accuracy and 100% timeliness
- Global workflow delivers better than market query response times
- Accurate and timely data is provided through electronic sources (eg Swift)
- Accounts are opened sooner than the market standard
- Deep relationships are maintained at all levels of the client
- Market-leading instruction deadlines are applied to all currencies
- Cash Release times are earlier than market standards
Education and Experience:
- MBA preferred 10-12 years of experience in financial services or business partner function preferred
- At least 7 years in project management or applicable business or function and experience in the securities and offshore Fund administration is a MUST.
- Hands-on Project / Program Management experience in a large organization
- Must possess a deep understanding of Project / Program Management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc.), PMP Certified preferred.
- Work together with key parties in each project, and ensure all parties are accountable for their tasks and progress as planned.
- Engage in client discussions & relationship management activities as required to support the various
- Clear understanding of superannuation & investment management middle-office and back-office activities, with a strong view of client needs across key markets in Asia a key advantage.
- Effective team player with proven leadership capability across large and complex programs of work
- Ability to maneuver within a matrix organization to achieve project objectives
- Bi-Lingual is a Plus English/Japanese with the ability to cope with multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude – adaptable, versatile, and able to manage ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build networks across all levels/areas of the business
- Well-developed problem-solving capability – drive issues through to resolution
- Proactive in identifying and implementing change improvements – champion of change
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.