- Contractor shall provide scalable and extensible solutions to continue supporting automated batch jobs to effectively transfer data between various DTR systems and for interagency data transfers.
- Support, maintain tracking mechanisms for documents sent to print-n-mail vendor, to enhance tracking for periodic document circulation to Owners/Tenants.
- Provide support and updates to solutions for documents/data download from existing COTS and Third-party applications on-premises and cloud based.
- Provide day to day support and maintenance on features updates/fixes as necessary to applications built using ASP.Net, C#, Angular 4+, jQuery, MS SQL Server 2012/Oracle 12c or above, Access based application, Entity Framework 6 or above
- Maintain and support Restful Services using WebAPI
- Work closely with Technical Leads to perform design and performance optimizations on existing systems.
- Work closely with UI/UX Developers and support/maintain web pages from standards provided.
- Unit Test Applications and work closely with Quality Assurance team and fix any defects
Qualifications for position
- Minimum of 4 years developing WCF Services, WebAPI
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in HTML5 programming.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Angular 4+.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in JQuery, JSON,XML
- Minimum of 4 years working with the Oracle database environment, MS SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Prior working experience with Access VB Script is a plus
- Demonstrate understanding of software development life cycle like Agile and Waterfall
- Strong collaboration, relationship management, Verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good judgment, logical thinker, and detail oriented. • Ability to adapt and understand business
- Ability to drive projects to completion.
- Experience with Oracle 12C+/ MS SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Experience with Automation, deployment of the applications
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers.
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.