- Act as technical lead on .Net projects.
- Develop secure application, using software development best practices and be a trusted advisor for internal teams and customers.
- Develop applications in ASP .Net and integrate it with Azure tools and services.
- Ensure successful delivery of quality projects in timely fashion.
- Participate in daily meetings and provide report to the direct project manager or product owner.
- Work on Azure Serverless Infrastructure and its integration with the customer products.
- Work closely with technical leads, UI/UX developers to support/maintain pages from standards provided.
- Work closely with QA team to ensure a bug-free delivery with all use cases and test cases satisfied.
- Unit test applications as and when required.
Qualifications for position:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in application development
- Experience with system design and programming in Core .NET
- First-hand experience with Azure Cloud & Azure DevOps services and integration of application with these services.
- Experience with writing REST APIs and Microservices is required.
- Experience with developing public application & security design of public application is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite of Development Products is a plus including but not limited to
- Microsoft Graph QL, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, Power Tools, and Power Apps.
- Should have good communication skills – for project demonstration and customer facing presentations.
- Should stay motivated to gear the development process in right direction, technically.
Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, advisory, managed services, and implementation.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.