Come Build Your Future With Molaprise
We know technology is agile and transformative, and at Molaprise, we are committed to digital transformation and helping businesses to secure their future through digital solutions. We drive customer outcomes through cloud and cybersecurity platforms. Value for our customers is our primary objective and at Molaprise, we continue to Transform, Secure and Perform.
Why Should You Join Us:
We are a winning team of international repute. We are agile and dynamic team that strives to always do the right thing, client centric, outcome driven, innovative and hungry for success. You are joining advisors, strategists and transformational leaders who will help set your career on track for outstanding achievement. We are a rising cloud and cyber security star in New York an! d North America providing simplified cutting-edge technology solutions that works for businesses of all sizes and the public sector. Come shine with the stars.
Molaprise is seeking a Database Engineer to join our team in New York. We are growing and forwarding looking in the delivery of cutting edge digital and technological transformation solutions to our customers. It is in line with this that we are looking for a competent, dynamic, authentic, passionate, and results-oriented leader who will join our team to help drive credibility, relevance, impact, and loyalty in our customer base. This is a management role and would require the ideal candidate to possess solid knowledge in driving the expansion and optimization of data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
- Provide leadership in delivering and overseeing the client’s multi-tenant databases and service offering.
- Lead projects and initiatives and make significant contribution to the technical design and implementation of the client’s database platforms.
- Lead in multiple-cluster production environment and perform patch management related duties.
- Lead in the performance of best practice database troubleshooting and fixing of data corruption.
- Responsible for managing different database encryption technologies, carrying out Disaster Recovery drills and performance of special projects.
- Lead in the performance of daily DBA tasks during SDLC, including reviewing logs, establishing and responding to automated monitoring.
- Configure and maintain different types of replications and participate in functional, performance and security testing.
- Participate in developing, designing, configuring and database architecture discussions and work on resolving Incidents/Requests in a 24×7 /365.
- Support in documentation development for the database environment and ensure compliance with business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
Education and Experience:
- This requires 8+ years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Server DDBA.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL database development, Microsoft SQL networking and multi-site replication, Always-on, mirroring, log shipping and data partition.
- Advanced knowledge of database performance management and tuning.
- This candidate will work across diverse teams and contribute to the database service offering while leading the charge for database solution across multiple agencies.
- Experience in database fault analysis and resolution and database backup/recovery strategy deployment.
- Experience in performing database migrations and in-place upgrades, analyzing current database performance, making projections for future growth, and administrating Windows 2019 or higher Clustered and Virtual environment.
- Hands-on knowledge on monitoring tools such as NetIQ/Netcool, Service management tool such as ServiceNow, Remedy, backup tool such as CommVault, NetBackup.
- Experience with windows powershell scripting.
- Extensive Cloud experience with outstanding knowledge of RDBMS Cloud solutions, object-oriented programming, database networking technology, and database management, tuning, configuration, and troubleshooting to optimize management of SQL databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadline.
- Ability to work in diverse teams.
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.