- Contractor shall provide scalable and extensible architecture for Oracle Databases that currently support the enterprise application needs of the agency.
- Designs logical and physical database models in Erwin with Documentation.
- Communicates with managerial, administrative, and technical staff to determine information needs, data flows and systems definitions.
- Manages the distribution and retention of data on various storage devices.
- Provides day to day advice to users on data structures terminology, develops policies, and procedures related to the support and maintenance of database applications.
- Provides input for strategic planning.
- Performs database administration duties, including installation, patching, backup and recovery management, space management, schema management, startup, and shutdown.
- Provide/enhance solutions for documents/data download from existing DTR applications; COTS and Third-party applications on-premises and cloud based.
Qualifications for position:
- 8+ years of experience in Database Management, which should include prior experience with database design, implementation, and administration, using Oracle 19c a (or higher) in production environment.
- Through understanding of database maintenance practices including index management, backup strategies and disk space requirements.
- 8+ years of experience in Oracle RAC.
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience in Active Data Guard.
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience developing, deploying, and maintaining Oracle Data Integration complex packages.
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience Oracle Analytics Server.
- Technical expertise in writing optimal PL-SQL, stored procedures, User defined functions and views.
- 2+ years of management consulting experience as a business analyst or in a similar role.
- 8+ years of working knowledge with Erwin Data Modeler.
- Awareness of Agile software development and deployment practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly being able to discuss business needs to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Independent thinking and decision-making skills.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks in a fast paced, high-volume environment and the ability to adapt plans to unexpected changes.
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers.
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.