Come Build Your Future With Molaprise
We know technology is agile and transformative, and at Molaprise, we are committed to digital transformation and helping businesses to secure their future through digital solutions. We drive customer outcomes through cloud and cybersecurity platforms. Value for our customers is our primary objective and at Molaprise, we continue to Transform, Secure and Perform.
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a winning team of international repute. We are agile and dynamic team that strives to always do the right thing, client centric, outcome driven, innovative and hungry for success. You are joining advisors, strategists and transformational leaders who will help set your career on track for outstanding achievement. We are a rising cloud and cyber security star in New York and North America providing simplified cutting-edge technology solutions that works for businesses of all sizes and the public sector. Come shine with the stars!
Molaprise is seeking a Client Service Director – Technology Enablement to join our team in New York. We are growing and forwarding looking in the delivery of cutting edge digital and technological transformation solutions to our customers. It is in line with this that we are looking for a competent, dynamic, authentic, passionate, and results-oriented leader who will join our team to help drive credibility, relevance, impact, and loyalty in our customer base. This is a senior management role and would require the ideal candidate to be solid in the following areas:
Market Leadership – Demonstrate deep understanding of trends and value drivers in multiple Insurance segments, operating and emerging technology environment, and opportunities for transformation.
Building our Capability – Oversee P&L of all accounts in the practice region and accountability to drive $4-$6M in annual revenue. Increase Molaprise brand recognition by attending various industry or functional meetings, forums, publications, sponsor/speaker at industry events and/or client workshops etc.
Account Planning – Lead the development of client-centric account strategies and GTM planning to expand insurance business
Consultative Selling – Inspire trust and address client’s priorities with speed and effectiveness. Develop strategies for developing relations with key clients, decision-makers, and influencers. Use references, data, and stories to drive impact.
Delivery and Quality Management – oversight of all work, deliverables being performed on accounts in the Insurance group. Engage on steering committees and with executives to drive expectation alignment across teams.
- Develop sales pipelines, operations initiatives, priorities, and goals for the team.
- Design, lead, and execute programs and projects that aide in the growth and maturity of sales teams and client projects.
- Identify opportunities and take initiative to streamline and improve existing processes.
- Create and develop communications including but not limited to global newsletters, internal team SharePoint sites, sales play library, etc.
- Partner with leadership to grow our sales communities through events (virtually + in-person), communications, and learning programs.
- Support senior leadership team with ongoing and strategic reporting and analysis requests.
- Develop HR program, policies, Platforms and partner with Legal, and accounting to support incentive programs and compensation planning.
- Generate and drive insights using multiple research methods using primary, secondary, and analytical means to solve complex customer problems.
- Create or inform Go-To-Market plans for new products by defining customers, segments, and channel strategy.
- Perform competitive intelligence on the client’s landscape to uncover trends, best-practices, threats, and provide recommendations.
- Conduct market research to evaluate market dynamics, size investment opportunities, and assess product positioning.
- Define customer journey, align customer lifecycle to organizational resources (people, process, technology) to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Develop compelling executive storytelling presentations that simplify complex findings and concepts while enabling stakeholders to drive action and decision making for clients.
- Create multi-year strategic roadmaps (presentation) of Molaprise initiatives and programs for growth and funding.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, technology, and services) to execute strategies that achieve and exceed business goals.
- Responsible for aspects of project financial & operational health (e.g., margin, managed revenue, staffing, engagement), maximizing value.
- Provide input into people processes in delivery environments and areas of expertise (e.g., talent acquisition, performance management).
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Extensive prior consulting experience
- Excellent knowledge of Cyber Security, Azure, GCP, AWS cloud platform and ecosystem (including MSP, MSSP, CSP)
- Experience developing technology solutions across enterprise infrastructure, Security and migrating customers to the cloud.
- P&L experience from a comparably sized consulting firm
- Demonstrated professional growth and the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven history of leveraging and growing a startup with no client base; organic business development responsibilities (i.e. growing new account/clients from the ground up)
- Deep experience with managing people, including mentoring and coaching skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to audiences of all levels, including client facing skills
- Direct experience shaping and delivering technology transformation projects in multiple verticals , Government, Finance, Insurance businesses etc.
- Understanding of traditional processes, emerging tech and operations
- Proven experience in developing GTM content, thought leadership, marketing solutions and assets to respond to digital disruption and shape conversations
- Experience managing a large account or multiple accounts, consulting or IT firm experience preferred
- Experience managing transformational programs that incorporate people, processes, and technology
- Experience managing the performance of individual consultants, either direct reports and/or as members of project teams
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills with a proven track record of client satisfaction
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.