- Build, lead, sell, manage, and implement execute the delivery service end-to-end for Cisco infrastructure and security solutions.
- Proactively engage with clients as a trusted advisor to understand security challenges and requirements and identify how they can be addressed by partner solutions.
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with sales teams and ensure product and service selection meets customers’ business and technology needs.
- Present and articulate our security value proposition to clients (including C-suite, with an emphasis on the CISO) on both a technical and business level.
- Effectively communicate the capabilities of Molaprise security services.
- Proactively monitor and assess industry/technology advancements and alliances, looking for ways to leverage existing capabilities and emerging technologies.
- Define requirements, solutions, and value propositions to hand off to Solutions Architects.
- Work with Account Managers and Sales Directors to proactively establish a presence in key client accounts.
- Develop security solution profiles for top accounts and identify key influencers and decision-makers.
- Own and develop relationships with key vendor contacts to stay current on vendor updates and to facilitate account mapping, deal registration, discounting, and escalations.
- Conduct security training to build outside sales team’s security and lead qualification capabilities.
- Work with Molaprise Cybersecurity team to identify opportunities for consulting and hardware/software integration services.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, services, delivery schedule.
- Demonstrate industry thought leadership to attract clients and grow Molaprise’s market reputation in security.
- CCNA Security Required, CCNP Security, CCIE Security Preferred.
- Professional security-related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GIAC or equivalent are highly desirable.
- Experience in implementing and managing cloud and security practices end to end.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with GRC and Offensive Security consulting services (e.g., penetration testing, PCI audit, security assessment) is highly desirable (pre-sales perspective).
- Experience in a pre-or post-sales capacity in an information security environment is desirable.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with Virtualization and Cloud technology are desirable.
- Broad experience and understanding of industry standards, frameworks, and best practices such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, etc.
- Broad experience and understanding of security trends, threat landscape, and frameworks like the cyber kill-chain.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers, and management.
- Experience in vulnerability analysis procedures and deliverables.
- Broad experience and understanding of regulatory framework and guidelines in the region are highly desirable.
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in IT Security and / or Managed Security Services.
- Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program, and project initiatives in cyber security.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or sales related field.
- Working technical knowledge of security technologies (across multiple domains such as Firewall, Network IPS, SIEM, DLP, Cloud Security etc.), information security concepts, and familiarity with security products (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Splunk, McAfee, Symantec etc.) and the security marketplace.
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.