- Comprehend, document, and coordinate any business workflow changes necessary identified in the process of remediating security vulnerabilities.
- Lead, plan and conduct agile ceremonies
- Collaborate with business users, business analysts and software developers for requirements gathering.
- Develop and review requirements documents, create, manage, and report on user stories in Jira, aligned to the Sprint cadence.
Qualifications for Position:
- 8+ years of experience in Data analysis, operations analysis, and/or process design
- 3+ years of Agile project management Hands-on experience as a Scrum master or in a similar role
- 2+ years of management consulting experience as a data analyst or in a similar role
- Awareness of Agile software development and deployment practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly being able to discuss business needs to both technical and non-technical staff
- Independent thinking and decision-making skills
- Capable of managing multiple tasks in a fast paced, high-volume environment and the ability to adapt plans to unexpected changes
- Excellent people skills and the ability to provide leadership in a collaborative, team-driven approach
- Strong collaboration, relationship management, communication, and written skills.
- Good judgment, logical thinker, and detail oriented.
- Familiarity with techniques, standards to remediate security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Knowledge in web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers.
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.