- Designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines for applications and services on the Azure platform.
- Automate testing processes for applications and services, including unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing.
- Manage source code and version control using tools such as Azure Repos or Git.
- Monitoring the CI/CD pipeline for issues and troubleshoots any problems that arise, including code conflicts, build errors, and deployment issues.
- Enrich DevOps architecture with security standards and best practices, promote baseline configuration and work to reduce drift.
- Collaborates with other members of the development team, including developers, QAs, and project managers.
- Having an awareness of the domain we operate in and ensuring work is consistent with business value.
- Troubleshoot Applications and Infrastructure resources hosted in Azure.
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations
Qualifications for position:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Azure suite of products and services.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with Terraform, Ansible or any such Infrastructure as Code (IAC) languages
- First-hand experience with infrastructure automation is required.
- Azure DevOps and Azure Architecture Certification is nice to have.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Effective written and communication skills
Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategist, consultants and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, advisory, managed services, and implementation.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.