- The Application Security Analyst is required to track and coordinate the remediation of vulnerabilities reported by NYC3 Cyber command.
- Perform manual and automated scanning to proactively find and remediate application vulnerabilities.
- Conduct security analysis to validate veracity of reported vulnerabilities of web applications
- Develop security measures to fix the vulnerabilities and protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- The Application Security Analyst will coordinate with the development teams or third parties to fix application vulnerabilities.
Qualifications for position:
- Minimum of 6 years developing and consuming REST/WCF Services
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in JQuery, JSON, XML
- Minimum of 4 years working with the Oracle and SQL database environments.
- Demonstrate understanding of software development life cycle like Agile and Waterfall.
- Thorough technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Conversant in web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Must be a proponent of Security by design.
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence
Founded in 2014, Molaprise is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers.
Mola Group Corporation ( “Molaprise” ) is a New York-based information technology consulting and services firm for U.S public sector agencies and Fortune 500 firms. We are strategists, consultants, and business technology solutions providers focused on cybersecurity, cloud, and integration.
For more information visit: https://molaprise.com/
Molaprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Molaprise are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.